вторник, 7 июня 2011 г.

STUCK.

So, another worthless day. I look in the mirror and realize that I am just gross. My whole body is gross and I hate every tiny piece of it. I am stuck again, and haven't lost a single pound today. I shouldn't have eaten that tomato this morning, and I am not going to give myself any food tomorrow. I do not deserve to eat, I am way too fat for this. I must lose more weight, and I am not sick, I refuse to admit it just because it's noot true. Something inside me is starving for food but I am not giving myself food. I am not even giving myself drinking anymore - nothing but water. I wish I were fucking special, fucking beautiful and lovable. But no, only pretty skinny girls are loved and admired, fat disgusting cows are nothing.
People tell me I am sick, but hey, I am just ugly. Ugly. Ugly. Ugly.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий