воскресенье, 8 мая 2011 г.

Hello, world!

So, hello, world. I am not sure if anyone is going to get to read this, but I thought I'd say hi anyway. So, I am a girl, 16 years young and I am trying to lose weight. This problem has been a second me for as long as I can remember, and I have every ED there is.
I am desperately scared of mirrors.
I am slowly coming to being afraid of going outside, just because I am too ugly and I hate those judging looks of girls who look much prettier than me.
I hate trying on clothes - it seems like everything looks gross on me.

Unlike most people with ED's, I am not suffering from self-loathing and an urge to commit suicide - or, at least, not today really. I do understand that beauty is found within and I do know how to embrace the inner beauty I have inside, but other than that, I am striving for beauty outside, too. I want to feel that beauty again, when I look in the mirror and like what I am seeing. I am too sick and tired of having to shun mirrors.


So here in this blog, I commit to post whatever comes to my mind - thoughts, feelings, emotions, ups and downs, little and bigger failures and successes.
Hello, world!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий